Thursday, August 02, 2007

Welcome back 'Diplomad'!

After a long absence, 'Diplomad' is back (MIA for just over a year).

I like the blog for a number of reasons - not just because they say nice things about Oz - and the area I have a little to do with, (though I can't claim any credit for what these folk achieved) - but because they clearly have inside valid, 'from the coalface' news to share with us.

I kept them on my blogroll, hoping they'd return, but even if they didn't, the historical posts were interesting anyway.

Looking forward to more knowledgeble posts.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marty Ware said...

Welcome back Diplomad. All the best
to you ya!
Marty Ware

Friday, August 06, 2010 4:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Opal said...

Its good to see people writing about our marvelous island down under.

Friday, August 06, 2010 4:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home