Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And so, this is Christmas....

A week to Christmas. And a special day for my wife Tracey and I. Our Anniversary. We have been married 19 years. (And I'd do it again. She's a good egg is my Trace).
"Come, grow old with me,
The best is yet to be"
(Attributed to Robert Browning).
Peter (Worldman), one of nature's true gentlemen made a lovely post here and said some very nice things to each of his network of friends in the blogosphere. So Thank You Peter and I wish you the Best for the Season.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sincere congratulations to Practicality for your 19 years of matrimonial bliss. On the subject of eggs, what came first......

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Trace would describe it as "19 years of matrimonial bliss".

We have had our ups and downs, but we have got each other through some tough times, and raised a daughter we are proud of.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home