Saturday, May 09, 2009

First post in a while...

This is my first post in quite a while. Since February in fact.
Thought I should at least explain why that has been so.
What happened in February? On the 27th, we lost a family member, not our little family, but my Wife's sister Rosemary, very quickly (in fact over a couple of days really) to leukaemia. There were other medical problems as well, but that was the big one.

It wasn't something I felt I could write about, and it is still very difficult. It also was not something I could ignore, and write of something else, so I just didn't write at all.

But life does go on. And Rosie would be the first person to tell us to get on with life, because time can pass, can run out all too soon.

So I have written, and will write some more.
Rosie was a very private person, so I will respect that privacy, but also, she will not be forgotten either.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Voegtli said...

It is always painful when someone, a family member or a friend, goes. And it is very decent to respect the privacy.

We are looking forward to see you soon again.

Sunday, May 10, 2009 11:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home